Friday, March 27, 2009

Problems poem.

I could walk the globe, 5
I could escape this place. 6
But everywhere I go- 7
my past follows. 4
Like my shadow it's right behind me, 9
says nothing, 3
moves with me, 3
so much in sync I can only imagine it's there. 13
When I finally think, 6
and look back. 3
Just like my shadow, it's there. 7
The spilled milk is just that, 6
as foolish as I've been, 6
I think it's time to clean up. 7
Time to start moving, 5
get running, 3
get sprinting, 3
and run from the known emptiness, 8
to something that's worth having. 7
To the unknown pavement, 6
and the unknown trees. 5
Maybe spot some trains, 5
we'll just have to see. 5
The path that lies ahead 6
is not where I am now. 6
So I'll move now, 4
and worry about the new problems later. 11
Because all in all, 5
that's all there'll ever be. 6
Problems. 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're not a registered user, please leave your name and what state, province, or country you're from. Thank You.